Research and Planning - Script

SCRIPT
SCENE 1:
(Boy from state school walks down the road. Rap music playing. Long take. A cat gets in the way of his route)

Tez: Move outta my way, pussy.

(Cat meows and runs off. Tez carries on walking and notices a boy wearing a shirt of the rival, private school)

Tez: (Under his breath) Your shirt is bare dirty fam
Theodore: Look who is speaking, at least I have a mother to wash my clothes.

(Tez goes for Theodore)

SCENE 2:
(In rough school, Tez discussing what happened to mates. Constant cuts to the other, rival school)

Tez: This posh nerd starting chatting breeze about man’s mum the other day. (Through gritted teeth) He was from Ryde Private

(Group looks bewildered at him)

Chaz: What are you gonna do about it then bruv?

Theodore: I don’t know Thomas, but I think we should try and have a reasonable conversation with him.
Thomas: But they have knives and guns and drugs and stuff like that.

Tez: Only problem is, where are we gonna get a shank?
Buster: Isn’t that a bit extreme bruv?
Tez: Nah Buster, he dissed my mum and he can’t get out of this lightly.
Chaz: I think you should jump him Tez

Albert: I know! We could challenge them to a game of clay pigeon shooting?

(Group stares at him and there is a silence)

Theodore: That's a brilliant idea Albert! I don’t mind what happens I just want end this disagreement in a civil fashion. I was so silly to have started this all.
Thomas: Indeed, I will start writing an apology letter as well!

Buster: We need to go and hunt him down and zigzag a man.
Chaz: When I see him, you better hold me back Buster. I don’t know if I will be able to control myself.
Tez: That posh twat has no idea what he is in for. Let’s bounce.

CUTS TO TITLE SEQUENCE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forms and conventions of narrative.

Narrative Notes

Deciding On Sub-Genre